We believe in keeping things clean - both on your skin and in the digital world. Therefore, cookies is use on this site to make it more functional. But we promise they not to clog your pores.
Terms & Privacy
TERMS AND CONDITION
DELIVERIES AND ORDERING
Please read this document carefully as it contains the general terms of purchase that you accept if you use Majoe Shea Beauty.
The terms and conditions set forth below (the “Terms”) apply to your use of Majoe Shea Beauty and to the purchases you make through Majoe Shea Beauty. These Terms apply between the customer (referred to as “you”, “you”) and Majoe Shea Beauty AB (Corporate identity number: 559281-9014) (referred to as “Majoe Shea Beauty”, “the Company”, or “we” or “us”).
By using shealife.com and / or placing an order, you agree to abide by the terms set forth in this document (the “Terms”).
Make sure you have read and understood the terms before placing your order. Orders can only be placed by people over 16 years of age. The availability of products or services on shealife.com at any given time does not or does not guarantee that these products or services will always be available. We reserve the right to stop selling a product at any time.
Eligibility criteria for ordering
You can only buy products:
• Which are available for sale and about which there is information at Majoe Shea Beauty
• For delivery to the published delivery offers available HERE
• For personal use, either by yourself or by the person (s) you intend to receive the products. Majoe Shea Beauty reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse orders (for example, if we believe that the order in question is intended for resale other than through the distribution channels approved by Majoe Shea Beauty).
Information on the products available for purchase (including price) can be found on Majoe Shea Beauty. Majoe Shea Beauty makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information, product descriptions and prices available with us are correct at the time the relevant information is posted on shealife.com. While we try to keep Majoe Shea Beauty as up-to-date as possible, the information displayed at a particular time may not always reflect the current situation at the exact moment you place an order.
Once you have selected the products you want to order, the products will be placed in your shopping cart.
• At the end of the check-out process, you can see your “Order Summary”, where you can detect and correct any input errors.
• You must also read and accept Major Shea Beauty terms before the words can be sent.
• At the end of the page with order summary, click on “Send order” to send a binding order to us.
• Once you have clicked on the “Send order” button, we will obtain consent from your credit or debit card company regarding the amount stated in the order summary. We do not deduct money from your account at this stage, although the amount available will be reduced by the consent. This is a normal procedure for banks. If your credit card does not allow the amount, your order will not be process.
• Majoe Shea Beauty will send you an email to confirm that your order has been received, but that does not mean that we accept your order.
• Majoe Shea Beauty will email you again to accept your order and to confirm that the products you have ordered will be sent to you (“Delivery Confirmation”).
• A purchase agreement regarding the products you ordered is entered into between you and Majoe Shea Beauty when we send you an e-mail with Delivery Confirmation, but no later than when you receive the products.
• The purchase agreement can be entered into in Swedish.
• You will receive the wording of the purchase agreement in the e-mail with the Delivery Confirmation. The wording of the purchase agreement is saved by Majoe Shea Beauty but cannot be accessed by the Customer after the agreement has been entered into.
Majoe Shea Beauty may, in its sole discretion, refuse or be prevented from processing your order, including but without limitation, if:
• The product you ordered is withdrawn or no longer available.
• Your credit or debit card does not allow payment of the purchase price.
• You do not meet the eligibility criteria for ordering listed at the beginning of this section.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website