Terms and Conditions
Please read this document carefully as it contains the general terms of purchase that you accept if you use Majoe Shea Beauty.
The terms and conditions set forth below (the “Terms”) apply to your use of Majoe Shea Beauty and to the purchases you make through Majoe Shea Beauty. These Terms apply between the customer (referred to as “you”, “you”) and Majoe Shea Beauty AB (Corporate identity number: 559281-9014) (referred to as “Majoe Shea Beauty”, “the Company”, or “we” or “us”).
By using shealife.com and / or placing an order, you agree to abide by the terms set forth in this document (the “Terms”).
Make sure you have read and understood the terms before placing your order. Orders can only be placed by people over 16 years of age. The availability of products or services on shealife.com at any given time does not or does not guarantee that these products or services will always be available. We reserve the right to stop selling a product at any time.
Buy Majoe Shea Beauty products
Eligibility criteria for ordering:
You can only buy products:
• Which are available for sale and about which there is information at Majoe Shea Beauty
• For delivery to the published delivery offers available here
• For personal use, either by yourself or by the person (s) you intend to receive the products. Majoe Shea Beauty reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse orders (for example, if we believe that the order in question is intended for resale other than through the distribution channels approved by Majoe Shea Beauty).
Information on the products available for purchase (including price) can be found on Majoe Shea Beauty. Majoe Shea Beauty makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information, product descriptions and prices available with us are correct at the time the relevant information is posted on shealife.com. While we try to keep Majoe Shea Beauty as up-to-date as possible, the information displayed at a particular time may not always reflect the current situation at the exact moment you place an order.
Order products and enter into purchase agreements:
• Once you have selected the products you want to order, the products will be placed in your shopping cart.
• At the end of the check-out process, you can see your “Order Summary”, where you can detect and correct any input errors.
• You must also read and accept Major Shea Beauty terms before the words can be sent.
• At the end of the page with order summary, click on “Send order” to send a binding order to us.
• Once you have clicked on the “Send order” button, we will obtain consent from your credit or debit card company regarding the amount stated in the order summary. We do not deduct money from your account at this stage, although the amount available will be reduced by the consent. This is a normal procedure for banks. If your credit card does not allow the amount, your order will not be process.
• Majoe Shea Beauty will send you an email to confirm that your order has been received, but that does not mean that we accept your order.
• Majoe Shea Beauty will email you again to accept your order and to confirm that the products you have ordered will be sent to you (“Delivery Confirmation”).
• A purchase agreement regarding the products you ordered is entered into between you and Majoe Shea Beauty when we send you an e-mail with Delivery Confirmation, but no later than when you receive the products.
• The purchase agreement can be entered into in Swedish.
• You will receive the wording of the purchase agreement in the e-mail with the Delivery Confirmation. The wording of the purchase agreement is saved by Majoe Shea Beauty but cannot be accessed by the Customer after the agreement has been entered into.
Majoe Shea Beauty may, in its sole discretion, refuse or be prevented from processing your order, including but without limitation, if:
• The product youordered is withdrawn or no longer available.
• Your credit or debit card does not allow payment of the purchase price.
• You do not meet the eligibility criteria for ordering listed at the beginning of this section.
Terms of delivery
The delivery terms are stated here.
Terms of payment
You can pay by credit or debit card. The amount is deducted from your card as you enter into the purchase agreement with us. You can see more about the payment terms here
Right of return and right of withdrawal
The following return and repentance terms do not affect your rights under applicable mandatory law.
CANCEL AN ORDER
You can change and cancel your order within fourteen (14) days of receiving the products. If you choose to cancel your order, we will refund:
a. the full purchase priceb, the fees for delivering the products to you.
Provided that you first return the products in your order to us, in unchanged condition. If you fail to return the products to us, we may charge for them or for the cost of collecting them from you.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS AND INCORRECT DELIVERIES
You can (i) exchange your products or (ii) receive a full refund if the products in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the products you have received are not the products you ordered.
i. Exchange: In the event of replacement of damaged or faulty products or defective deliveries, we will send replacement goods to you free of charge, provided that you first return the products in your order to us, in the condition they were when you received them.
ii. Refund: In the event of return of damaged, incorrect or defective deliveries, we will refund:
a. the full purchase price
b. the fees for delivering the products to you
Provided that you first return the products in your order to us, in the same condition as they were in when you received them. If you fail to return the products to us, we may charge for them or for the cost of collecting them from you.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCTS
When you return products, you can use store addresses below for return by post or return your products directly to the same company-owned store.
The following information is needed when you return your products:
a. A copy of your email with the Order Confirmation containing your order number starting.
b. The Delivery Document that came with your package, containing your Delivery Number.
Use this visiting address if you return your products by post:
Majoe Shea Beuty
115 36 Stockholm
a. It may take up to 7 days for your package to reach us
• Returned products will be processed within five (5) business days of receipt (excluding Saturdays).
• Reasonable care must be taken when packing and returning the package by mail, so that the products are not damaged during transport.
• You should obtain and retain proof that you sent the shipment until you receive your refund or exchange item.
Majoe Shea Beauty reserves the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, Majoe Shea Beuty (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Majoe Shea Beuty is not responsible to you or any third party for any such changes or withdrawals; and or
• Change the Terms or the Delivery Terms from time to time, and by continuing to use Majoe Shea Beuty (or part thereof) after such change, you are deemed to have accepted the change. It is your responsibility to regularly check if the Terms have changed. If you do not accept changes to the Terms, you must stop using Majoe Shea Beuty immediately.
• If Majoe Shea Beuty were to change these Terms, the Terms that applied at the time of your order will apply to the order. A copy of the relevant version of the Terms can be obtained via email from firstname.lastname@example.org
If any part of the Terms is declared illegal or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed to have been removed from the Terms and the remaining provisions of the Terms shall continue to apply.
The purchase agreement between you and us is governed by Swedish law. The International Sales Law (CISG) shall not apply. If you are a trader, a legal entity formed under public law or an estate, bankruptcy estate or similar formed under public law, the exclusive forum for disputes arising from the purchase agreement